Training the employees is a crucial task in all organizations let them be big or small. It has been brought to our attention that manual training can consume huge amount of time and it can also create some unexpected errors while transferring the knowledge. The constantly updating technology again stands in a way to have trainers who know and are familiar to all technologies.
The newest trend in training and learning is through digital medium. E-learning has been proved effective as it takes lesser time and delivers just the right amount of skills to the trainee. Here are some benefits of digital training:
- Training through digital medium doesn’t require big infrastructure.
- It can be accessed in the case of post training needs for assistance.
- Employee can learn them from home as well.
- Tutorials can help employee access their knowledge and take tests to quantify them.
- It can be updated easily to add advancements and can reach the employees even after the training.
- Manual errors can be avoided.
- Reduces cost as these videos can run for many years and updated when necessary.
- It can help the company go paper less.
- Sometimes it is very difficult to give a demo of a machine or a particular problem; video can make it possible through animation.
- The procedure is easy to monitor and evaluate.
Training is needed at various stages and it cannot be neglected. If it takes place in the right direction it results into increasing the quality of work and also increases productivity of the employee. Do you see any more benefits? Feel free to comment below.
It takes an experience to believe the magic of the Virtual Reality. My share of the experience was about a year ago when I embarked on a magical virtual journey inside the basic unit of life: A cell!read more