Training the employees is a crucial task in all organizations let them be big or small. It has been brought to our attention that manual training can consume huge amount of time and it can also create some unexpected errors while transferring the knowledge. The constantly updating technology again stands in a way to have trainers who know and are familiar to all technologies.
The newest trend in training and learning is through digital medium. E-learning has been proved effective as it takes lesser time and delivers just the right amount of skills to the trainee. Here are some benefits of digital training:
- Training through digital medium doesn’t require big infrastructure.
- It can be accessed in the case of post training needs for assistance.
- Employee can learn them from home as well.
- Tutorials can help employee access their knowledge and take tests to quantify them.
- It can be updated easily to add advancements and can reach the employees even after the training.
- Manual errors can be avoided.
- Reduces cost as these videos can run for many years and updated when necessary.
- It can help the company go paper less.
- Sometimes it is very difficult to give a demo of a machine or a particular problem; video can make it possible through animation.
- The procedure is easy to monitor and evaluate.
Training is needed at various stages and it cannot be neglected. If it takes place in the right direction it results into increasing the quality of work and also increases productivity of the employee. Do you see any more benefits? Feel free to comment below.
It is like an infection. There is no escaping it whether you are at home or at work. Turn on the TV to watch something or pick up today’s newspaper and there! You are transfected. The transfection spares no one, especially those who have provided medical care, before, during, and will continue to do so, […]
According to the World Health Organisation, about 1.5 billion people access e-health services across Asia and Africa. In developing countries, health technology helps overcome the lack of universal and reliable access to information and communication technology.
Innovation has created a unique symbiosis between the healthcare and technology sectors.Surgical operations were performed thousands of years ago. It is estimated that the first one was performed in ancient Egypt, over 35,00 years ago. Funnily enough, just a couple of...
With the development of recent technologies and in lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic, the future of healthcare is unfolding in front of all of us. Over the last few years, we have familiarised ourselves with a wide range of digital technologies that have improved the world of healthcare.